[OLPC India] Decisions

Usha Gowri usha.gowri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 04:32:02 EST 2008

Exactly.
But Ananya was volunteering to hold North East together ,to work on the marketing,training and other  issues that will make the XO a success  or a failure and I can empathise because I am no techie either.
Which is why Sameer I strongly felt and feel we should work in small groups and personally I would like to stay a mile away from the tech SIG.It doesnt make too much sense to me.Sorry saying this,but after reams and reams of discussion on language and script and what not ,we are just where we were.
What you say is righ
This project will move forward faster,better and where it should if we do work on other aspects
Gowri

--
Gowri
VP-Intl Marketing

"Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose."Dr. Wayne Dyer