[OLPC India] Digital Leaning: OLPC plans in India

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:16:11 EST 2008

The movement to get the children who cannot afford virtually anything to start learning on the screen using a state of the art laptop created for learning Learning has begun in India.

http://www.digitallearning.in/interview/interview-details.asp?interviewid=637

Every fourth child in the world who needs screen based learning environment is in India and we need to support in whichever way we think its easiest for us  to contribute to it. From direct contributions to just spreading the good word about it.

Meanwhile, here is an URL that helps respond to some questions that most people do end up asking from time to time.

http://www.digitallearning.in/interview/interview-details.asp?interviewid=637--

Sincerely,
S Adhikari