[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 24, Issue 11

Satish Jha OLPC satish at laptop.org
Tue Nov 4 09:20:45 EST 2008

Usha,

If someone "unsubscribed", its not because of censorship. That is their
choice. But discussions on this forum should look forward, be positive and
towards achieving the goals we started with.

I am open to taking a conference call.  I liked your post very much and
shall appreciate you taking the next steps.

Thanks much.