[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Sat Nov 1 17:42:36 EDT 2008

On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Satish Jha OLPC <satish at laptop.org> wrote:
> While I do not agree with nearly any of the observations made below and am
> witnessing how things can be and are being changed, I would prefer some
> other members of this group to take it forward.

Satish, there is no point to agree or not, you should acknowledge that
most of the people of this list have a better understanding of India
(the real one) than you have. Did you ever spend some days living in a
village among the people ? Do you know what is their budget to live
(survive) for one month ? Do you know how they live ? The XO should be
seen as what it is : a nice tool. It is not a revolution.