[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

Satish Jha OLPC satish at laptop.org
Sat Nov 1 03:36:30 EDT 2008

We need to think differently about the issues.. not from how we see when we
are in the government where our role is how to stop a good idea from
happening.. Rather we need to think of how to make a good idea work..

While I do not agree with nearly any of the observations made below and am
witnessing how things can be and are being changed, I would prefer some
other members of this group to take it forward.

--
-- Satish Jha
President & CEO