[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 16, Issue 13

MOBIN M mobstux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:21:28 EDT 2008

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 02:53:31 +0530
> From: "Manusheel Gupta" <manu at laptop.org>
> Subject: [OLPC India] Fwd: [Gsoc] Google Summer of Code 2008
> To: india at lists.laptop.org
>
> FYI
>
> -Manu

hello everyone,

I am student from India. I am interested in the olpc's Google Summer of Code
idea for a typing tutor named Typing Turtle. I have a simple question. We
have already a typing tutor *Typewriter<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Typewriter>
* activity by Aneto. So whether we will be adding support for all new XO
builds  to Typewriter or will be implementing a new typing tutor named
Typing Turtle from the scratch. I think Tuxpaint has olpc XO support now. So
if possible, we can add XO support in Tuxtype too. The reason why I am
interested in this project is just because I have added Indic language
support in Tuxtype and also currently one among the developers of Tuxtype.
So I hope my experience will help to achieve our goal.

thanks
mobin