[OLPC India] 60 XO's ???

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Sun Mar 2 05:55:25 EST 2008

Hi Amit,
I think we all appreciated your effort to make the OLPC actions in
India more transparent.
As far as I am concerned, video or audio conference will not be
possible before I go back to Belgium (19th of march) because I am in a
very remote place and I don't think R-Connect is strong enough for
this.
As Joshua wrote, maybe now we would be interested to know more about
the practical aspect of your next ordering. Price is one thing but
what about import tax and other practical issues ?
Thank you.
-Marc Valentin-