[OLPC India] One laptop which price is around 99USD

li_yan li_yan at mtcera.com
Sun Jul 13 21:50:58 EDT 2008

Dear Sir or Madam;

Good day ! This is Cherry from Shenzhen Tongfang Multimedia Technologies Co. Ltd.(MTC) in shenzhen China. I am in charge of Limepc sales in your country! I write this email in view of establish a long-terms business relations with your company.

MTC's headquarter is Tsinghua Tongfang Co., Ltd.A public company Supported by Tsinghua University - China's leading research university. Shenzhen Tongfang Multimedia Technologies Co., Ltd. is a Multimedia product sales, manufacture and R&D company under THTF Consumer Electronics Business Segment. It positions itself as a world-class multimedia products provider. MTC business strategy is be on OEM/ODM products supplier.

Limepc is a brand-new product of notebook. it will be a revolution. You can't find any other notebook cheaper than Limepc in the world, And our R&D team have focused on  it for more than 2 years.

Main configure:   800 MIPs Power Architecture CPU
                        Linux operating system
                        7''/8.4’ ’ TFT screen 1024x600
                      1.3-megapixel Digital Camera
                       Inside Mic
                       WiFi & Ethernet
                      Dimension:10.6''x7''x1.3''
                      weight: 0.45kg

For more infomation pls visite our website:http://www.mtcera.com/ and http://www.limepc.com/

If you have interesting in LimePC , or any requirements or questions about other products of our company, please feel free to contact with me.
Thanks & Regards
CHERRY

MTC(Multimedia Technologies Center)
Company address: 2nd Floor, Building #D, Tongfang Information Harbour, High-tech
Industrial Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China 518057
Tel: +86-755-33010118
M-P:+86-13684941902
MSN:Cherry_keentop at hotmail.com
Fax:+86-755-86281795