[OLPC India] OLPC India org structure...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Jul 28 18:20:26 EDT 2008

Hi Amit, Navin and others closer to the organization,

I came across an article
(http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Business/India_Business/Anil_may_join_One_Laptop_Per_Child_project/articleshow/3292263.cms)
mentioning "Satish Jha", yet another name I am unfamiliar with. It would
be great if we could get a glimpse of the people involved in OLPC India,
their roles and responsibilities. We are in a similar situation as the
rest of this project - there is the official organization, and then
there are volunteers, and the two don't think or work in similar ways.
See Kim Quirk's posting on this "disconnect".
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-July/016026.html

Something simple such as intros about these people or an org chart will do.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University