[OLPC India] Stuff from Azim Premji Foundation

Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया] fred at bytesforall.org
Mon Jul 28 05:11:16 EDT 2008

About 30 of their titles have been ported to work on GNU/Linux (I'm
using Ubuntu). The rest, they're working on. Do send them feedback. FN

2008/7/28 Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys,
> Fred Noronha has blogged about some of the educational content being
> produced by the Azim Premji Foundation
> http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/educational-resources-from-azimpremjifoundationorg/
>
> Back in 2004, I had visited a school near Channapatna, Karnataka,
> which was using the content from the Foundation, and at that time,
> IIRC, these were interactive stuff, developed using flash, and they
> were having problems at that time using those stuff on non Windows
> platforms
>
> I'm not sure what they are using now - though going by Fred's blog
> post, they seem to work nicely on Linux nowadays.
>
> Cheers,
> Sayamindu
>

> --
> Sayamindu Dasgupta
> [http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings]

FN * Independent Journalist http://fn.goa-india.org
784 Nr Convent, Saligao 403511 Goa India
Ph +91-832-2409490 M: +91-9970157402
16,000+ photos from Goa: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/