[OLPC India] webcast?

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Wed Jul 16 13:48:48 EDT 2008

 1. Would it be held at a Reliance web-world or somewhere else?

It would be held at Reliance Webworld as mentioned in previous reply to
Marc.

2. Till when is the schedule supposed to be worked out with times and stuff?

   The schedule is already up there.
http://www.olpc.co.in/olpcindiaday/schedule.html

3. How many people are you thinking of being able to accommodate for
> those sessions?

  We intend to target people who are keen on working with us for the OLPC
project in India.     Thus all who would like to volunteer can register on
the registration page
 http://www.olpc.co.in/olpc/jsp/registration.jsp  [ Arjun has been telling
me lately that this link is having some problem opening. Let me know if that
is the case with you too.]
 We would get back with the details about the locations of the webworld by
the end of  this month.

It would be nice if those things are fleshed out either on the mailing
> list or on the blog post.

I would add the detail of the event happening in Reliance Webworld on blog
as well as mailing list. I suppose all the other details are up there.

> Cheers,

     Amit