[OLPC India] webcast?

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:26:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,
 Sorry for the long post. I alongwith couple of people are interested
to attend the August 4 olpcindia day event at mumbai which from what I
gather would have number of hands-on session on the OLPC and stuff. I
have some questions for the same :-

1. Would it be held at a Reliance web-world or somewhere else?
2. Till when is the schedule supposed to be worked out with times and stuff?
3. How many people are you thinking of being able to accommodate for
those sessions?

It would be nice if those things are fleshed out either on the mailing
list or on the blog post.
--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17