[OLPC India] laptops arrive in Nashik, Maharashtra

JV Avadhanulu jv at auroville.org.in
Thu Jul 10 01:38:56 EDT 2008

Dear Joshua,
Thank you for the response and sharing the information about your inspiring
project.
Please tell me how you ordered your Lap Tops ( the channel), the price and
the delivery time. This would help me to decide when to order.
If you know better channels for getting the lap tops, please share that
information as well.
Regards,
JV Avadhanulu
+91-9443797563