[OLPC India] OLPC India Day

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:10:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,
  I just wanted to know which is not there, is there possibility of
the program going over 1 day or not?
Also is there possibility for people to see perhaps some material on
constructivism on which many of the ideas behind OLPC is .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivism_(learning_theory)

It would be nice atleast IMHO if somebody has made some copyleft
material on Constructivism then that could be passed onto people in
the same day. Specifically for newbies like me who like the idea and
want to know more about it as well as also get some more learning
about OLPC itself as well.

Looking forward to suggestions, additions of the same.
--
 Regards,
 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17