[OLPC India] Crazy ideas rock my mind... :)

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Fri Jul 11 14:06:50 EDT 2008

I agree that this (and other similar learning activities) would make
for great activities for kids.
However cross activity collaboration is still something that isn't
fully developed in the software but the developers in Boston are
actively working towards and dream of implementing soon!

regards
Arjun

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:31 PM, amit gogna <amitg at laptop.org> wrote:
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=W3x4HvXTyGQ
>
> I was discussing with Arjun if we could do the above video with animation in
> XO. Now what I mean is cross -activity communication
> The animation would be made on the Etoys activity and the music can be done
> on Tam Tam. And then if we could integrate both to have something as
> beautiful as shown in the video. It could make learning so much fun.
>
> Amit

Arjun Sarwal
http://dev.laptop.org/~arjs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwcSEcfR464