[OLPC India] Khairat

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Jul 8 04:06:29 EDT 2008

It would be great if we could have the discussion over this mailing
list because many more groups are expected to be undertaking pilots
and deployments and we all would be able to compare notes.

Could you kindly let us know how many laptops, the school, the location etc.

Also please feel free to share your plans with regard to the
deployment at Auroville and also put up specific questions and we'd
try our best to share our experiences on the same.

Btw, there is a very extensive deployment guide posted on the OLPC wiki
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_Guide

regards
Arjun

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:25 AM, JV Avadhanulu <jv at auroville.org.in> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I am coordinator for the Pilot at Auroville http://www.auroville.org/. I
> want to contact people who were involved in Khairat deployment
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Khairat_Chronicle.  My intention is to  know the
> challenges and pitfalls and learn from their experience. Please respond if
> you were one of those generous pioneers.
> With thanks in advance,
>
> JV Avadhanulu
> +91-9443797563

Arjun Sarwal