[OLPC India] Some queries on OLPC and its Connectivity

Chitra S.Pai chitraspai1986 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:22:49 EST 2008

Hai everyone,
      I have worked on OLPC laptop and is an facinating experience in
working on it. I have a doubt on the network connection of OLPC. Does OLPC's
wireless mesh network will communicate with other wireless network?  That is
can I Chat with a OLPC laptop using my normal laptop? If yes then I should
have to set the setting in the browser. Since I am new to OLPC and least
experience on working on this can anyone please explain where is the setting
options?

Regards,

Chitra.S.Pai