[OLPC India] Which school books ?

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Jan 16 13:00:45 EST 2008

There is a middling good wiki book in english on assembling a desktop
computer.
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/How_To_Assemble_A_Desktop_PC

I don't know how much use it would be to you.  But perhaps something could
be built off of it?

Please, let me better understand your requirements, I'm not familiar with
the terminology of the Indian education system.  Class 1 to 5?