[OLPC India] How to block an XO ?

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Fri Jan 11 09:09:04 EST 2008

Yes, as far as I know, laptops from the G1G1 program are pre-activated.
I am not asking about theory here but practical things we can do to
block these laptops if stolen.
Is there a way to have one of the XO, with a list of serial numbers or
any factory IDs, to control the others ? For example to send a signal
to block those we want.
I had a look at the web pages of Manu but it is not very clear and
practical. No reference for software to use for example.
-marc-