[OLPC India] 60 XO's ???

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Fri Feb 29 02:09:06 EST 2008

Hi Ron,

 Just Reliance ADA group and not INDUSTRIES is importing a large no. of XOs.
The distribution of XOs looks pretty packed but I will still see if I
can make space for your 60 XOs.

 Just for your information there is a another pilot site going in
Bangalore and the chool teachers already have 4 XOs and will be
getting a lot of another 30 -40 for kids in a few days time. You can
find more details on the following wiki page

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC-Bangalore

Project  has just started  and will be taking off soon.

Amit