[OLPC India] Question for Amit

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Sat Apr 26 05:28:32 EDT 2008

Well , agreed it should be larger in terms of demand for it. We could send
the request for the new lot once request for  considerable no. is achieved.
We are trying to do that by getting some government bodies and other
organizations interested.
  Though I am getting apprehensive about this whole concept of getting
Microsoft OS on the laptop.