[OLPC India] There are more XOs in India!

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Fri Apr 11 06:49:07 EDT 2008

Holden,

Thanks for your interest in our educational project.

We will be glad to share notes, and discuss about the activities being
organized in Khairat school.

I am copying this memo to Amit Gogna, and Mukesh Mukane, who have
been looking after the Khairat pilot project.

Regards,
Manu

Manusheel Gupta
Technical Consultant and Adviser