[OLPC India] A mashup for community collaboration

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Sat Oct 27 03:44:46 EDT 2007

Ajay,

This seems like a very interesting approach. I believe that the community
thus created would not only help to put together a big order as you have
mentioned there, but also enable many groups to collaborate on many areas
thereon - content creation, localization etc.

I'd suggest each entry on the map to also encourage putting down a link to a
page on the wiki  of the interested school/organization/individual page
where they could write up about what they are doing, their plans for
implementing etc.

thanks,
Arjun

Arjun Sarwal < arjun at laptop.org>