[OLPC India] India

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Thu Oct 25 10:30:24 EDT 2007

Dear Ms Gowri,

We appreciate your concern with regard to people just looking for
information as to when and how; to have to look through a lot of technical
posts on the mailing list.

We are in the process of developing a database and mechanisms on the wiki to
co-ordinate efforts of organizations/people wanting to get involved with
OLPC in India.

You might also want to have a look at the 'Give Many' program (part of the
G1G1) starting in November., which allows you to buy 100+/1000+/10000+
laptops
http://laptopfoundation.org/participate/givemany.shtml

Also, I'd recommend all related queries to also be copied to
olpc-india at laptop.org which is the email id for the OLPC- India foundation,
which would be spearheading distribution efforts in India.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards,
Arjun

Arjun Sarwal < arjun at laptop.org>