[OLPC India] Marathi Font help + Glyph alignment feedback

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Oct 16 10:17:55 EDT 2007

The Browser has some known issues with regard to recognizing languages,
though I couldn't find the exact ticket related to that. It is expected to
be looked into, by the corresponding developers, soon after Trial -3

There is a ticket which talks about CJK font rendering problems,
https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2375. I am not sure, though, how much it would
be of help in our present context.

regards,
Arjun