[OLPC India] Request for more information about olpc India project.

Rohit will.u.tellmemore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:19:20 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am a software developer from Pune willing to help olpc project in
any way that i can.
I have gone through this page
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Khairat_Chronicle  and wish to get more
information about olpc project.

1: Is there any document explaining OLPC India initiative ?? As to
what is the target,
what all steps are being taken in pilot project ?

2: Is there a TODO (technical/nontechnical) list that someone who
wishes to help the
olpc India project can refer to ?? Also do we have a list of all the
taska to be done and person who has been assigned a task.

3: How many members are there in OLPC India team and what are their
roles and responsibilities ??

I understand that olpc project is just started in India so things
might not be so well documented and so but would love to have any
information that is available.

Wish you all the best for the project to become a huge success in India.

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit