[OLPC India] Devanagari XKB Symbol File

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Sun Nov 18 14:50:15 EST 2007

Marc,

We have just got the Devanagari Keyboard back from the manufacturer. It is
pretty neat.

You can order for the "English" keyboard laptops right away. For other
keyboards( except Devanagari, and Urdu), we will require a 6-8 week lead
time.

>For those who told me to contact GiveMany, I have to say I am still waiting
for a response !!!

The concerned department managing this aspect has many such requests. I
apologize to you on their behalf.

Thanks for your interest in One Laptop Per Child.

Regards,
Manu

Manusheel Gupta
Technical Consultant/Advisor