[OLPC India] Answer to some latest queries

manusheel gupta manusheel.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:21:38 EST 2007

Dear friends,

This is with reference to the queries that I have been receiving during the
last week.

Some organizations have been very keen to join us and have been asking me
about the procedure regarding the same. I wish to inform them that you
should get in touch with us  somewhere during second week of March as we
will be issuing an RFP to invite for such collaborations.

Moreover, I have been receiving queries on how to stay updated about the
progress of the project. I think the best way is to visit our website
www.laptop.org and also refer to the following links:

http://www.laptop.org/vision/progress/
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Home

Thanks for your wonderful support.