[OLPC India] Getting involved in OLPC

manusheel gupta manusheel.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:15:33 EST 2007

Hi friends,

Thanks for your interest in getting involved to contribute in OLPC.
Recently, I have been receiving a huge number of queries regarding ways to
contribute in OLPC's projects with special emphasis to software.

There are many ways in which you can get involved in our vision to develop a
$100 laptop.

Kindly refer to the following link which gives you an insight regarding the
ways to contribute in OLPC.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Getting_involved_in_OLPC

Our goal can be achieved through an effort much larger than we can muster
unilaterally here at OLPC and we wish to have your support for combining
efforts towards the accomplishment.

For any further questions you are most welcome to contact me at
manu at laptop.org.

Manu Gupta
manu at laptop.org
IRC(freenode): manugupta