[OLPC India] Collaboration with neighbors for Give Many OLPCs

Ajay Kumar ajay at classapart.org
Fri Dec 7 06:33:29 EST 2007

Andreas,

I have just joined the grassroots list. I should have done it long ago
actually. Let me also post the link to the grassroots list.

I really like the ideas around cross cultural educational interactions,
and had a brush with one such effort years ago. Count me in. I am sure
we can extend the collaboration framework to facilitate further
collaborations.

Cheers,
Ajay