[Http-crcsync] support for merged tail block (was: Small fix in crcsync.c)

Alex Wulms alex.wulms at scarlet.be
Fri Jan 1 16:40:06 EST 2010

Hi all,

First of all, the best wishes for 2010.

Secondly, I have pushed a new version of crcsync to the git repo
(http://repo.or.cz/w/httpd-crcsyncproxy.git). This new version properly
supports the merged tail block. I have also done some performance
improvements to the code. The biggest performance improvements is on the
initialization of the uncrc table(s) and on the CRC validation once the loop
is in the 'validate-rolling-CRC-for-each-next-byte' phase (which is entered
as soon as the full block is processed without having found a match yet).

Cheers,
Alex