[Http-crcsync] crccache ready for some testing I think

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:47:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Alex Wulms <alex.wulms at scarlet.be> wrote:
> With the new code, the compressed size is 5%.

niiice.

> Ps: slashdot sets 'cache private' headers so normally cache module does not
> want to cache them. I have overruled it via the configuration parameters

For our use case, my thinking was that we would...

 - use the standard mod_cache to cache "cacheable" content as per HTTP headers

 - use a separate storage to cache "uncacheable" content that is a
good candidate for crcsync...

is that what you are thinking of as well?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions