[Http-crcsync] http-sync standard

Toby Collett thjc at plan9.net.nz
Wed Jun 10 10:38:30 EDT 2009

Was just talking to Rusty about that, recommended approach that the moment
is to bundle the lib code with the apache module code. Will look at doing a
deb package for it in the next couple of days which should get the makefile
and build deps ironed out.

Toby

2009/6/10 Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Toby Collett<thjc at plan9.net.nz> wrote:
> > we now have 60bit hashes (and the option of any size hash from 0 to
> > 64).
>
> Niiiice. Is the ABI stabilising a bit? I'm keen on rpm'ing the lib...
>
> cheers,

> --
>  martin.langhoff at gmail.com
>  martin at laptop.org -- School Server Architect
>  - ask interesting questions

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged
and/or confidential information