[Http-crcsync] http-sync standard

WULMS Alexander Alex.WULMS at swift.com
Wed Jun 10 10:17:41 EDT 2009

Rusty's libcrcsync should now be stable. The protocol/interface between (apache) http-crcsync encoder and decoder is still work in
progress but also approaching the final state. Like mentioned earlier on this list there are still a few open points that I would
like to discuss with Toby, Rusty and Tridge.

--------
Alex WULMS
Lead Developer/Systems Engineer

Tel: +32 2 655 3931
Information Systems - SWIFT.COM Development
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL