[Http-crcsync] General comments on crcsync document

Alex Wulms alex.wulms at scarlet.be
Mon Aug 3 17:05:20 EDT 2009

All,

Cool. So let's settle for CRC-64-ISO then for the time being and still leave
the 'negotation' option in the protocol for future extensions, like discussed
before. I'll update the document with the various protocol refinements.

Hi Rusty,

Assuming you are still following this list: does your library currently use
the CRC-64-ISO polynomial when the client selects 64-bit CRC or does this
require some code change?

Cheers,
Alex