[Http-crcsync] crcsync, Mozilla, GSoC and students

WULMS Alexander Alex.WULMS at swift.com
Wed Apr 8 05:55:14 EDT 2009

Hi Gerv,

We have configured one Apache server with two virtual instances. One as decoding proxy and the other one as encoding proxy.

E.g. browser <-> decoding virtual server <-> encoding virtual server <-> origin server

In your setup it would become:
Browser <-> encoding virtual server <-> origin server

See the docs folder in the repository on how to make the above setup. All required apache config files are present and some readmes
on how to use those config files for Ubuntu and for SuSE.

Thanks and brs,
Alex

--------
Alex WULMS
Lead Developer/Systems Engineer

Tel: +32 2 655 3931
Information Systems - SWIFT.COM Development
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL