[Health] Introduction of new member in Greece

Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) diamond_gr at freemail.gr
Wed Feb 23 16:23:57 EST 2011

Hello friends,

I just joined the project and the health list. I want to introduce myself.
My name is Stathis Iosifidis. I'm veterinary medicine student from Thessaloniki, Greece.

I use Linux since 2006. I consider myself user with writing HOW TO skills, although my friends think I'm hacker.
I promote openSUSE in Greece and I translate wiki and the distro. I translated openSUSE Sugar wiki in Greek and next target is the whole
education Portal.
Since I'm on medical major, I'm member of openSUSE medical team and Fedora Medical SIG.

My personal wiki page is:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Iosifidis

I checked the OLPC pages about contribution. Since I don't have a laptop, I can help in translating to Greek both the graphical or
documentation-wiki (I know there's some translated already). I translate a program about Animal Shelters in Greek.
When I'll have it ready, I'll check how it can be used with OLPC (I hope I'll get one working machine by then).

I'll be happy to join the team. I'll need some guidance on my first steps.
Regards,
Stathis