[Health] Health Digest, Vol 19, Issue 3

Beth Santos beth at waveplace.org
Sun Jun 27 05:55:56 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,

Wow, this looks great! I would definitely love to use this both in the
health curricula we're developing and even for Waveplace projects
themselves. We could certainly use them in our Haiti and other pilots.

I'd love it if you posted the lesson plan to the health conference- it'd be
great to take a look at!

Beth