[Health] [Waveplace Health] Re: Notes from OLPC/Waveplace Health Discussion

Ian Thomson IanT at spc.int
Sun Jul 4 19:00:24 EDT 2010

Great idea, but also include the possibility for recording someone
else's health data. For example, a student nursing a sick relative. They
could record daily temperature, blood sugar levels, exercise details etc
etc.

Have a look at the Poll activity. It could be adapted for this fairly
easily and the results are already tabulated.

Ian Thomson

PacRICS and OLPC Coordinator

SPC

Phone +687 26 01 44