[Health] Guidelines for interactive learning activities

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sun Aug 15 00:07:27 EDT 2010

Ian,
You should make contact with this Swedish group very much into similar
enviro-education activities, around global warming, ocean acidification etc:

    http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=57247

(If you don't have an RT password above, just reply and I'll set you up
-- so long as you agree to respect
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Privacy_policy thanks!)