[Health] Introductions

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Mon Aug 2 13:18:36 EDT 2010

Hello Health,

I was involved with Arjun's first iteration of OLPC-health a few years ago,
organized a good deal of the wiki pages on the subject, ended up interning
and working for OLPC here in Boston.  I organized the Health Jam event in
Seattle, and was focused on a few public health education projects.  I'm now
a researcher at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, I haven't been
working on many health projects this past year, but did work on a project to
open a cache of a high resolution public health images from the CDC for use
in public health education materials.  For example:

http://cdc-phil.releaseourdata.com/?page_id=630&from=rand

I am primarily interested in educational content, and re-purposing
pre-existing educational content for OLPC deployment.

--Seth