[Health] Introductions

mika matsuzaki mika at post.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:16:14 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Here's my introduction:

I have been following the OLPC health project on and off for the last couple
years.  My background is in biology, nutrition, and public health. I
currently work for a non-profit organization that does health care work in
Africa. Our work mostly focuses on HIV/AIDS related issues but we also
manage a cancer program in Ethiopia as well.

Best,
Mika