[Health] Fwd: Health OLPC

seth at laptop.org seth at laptop.org
Tue Sep 2 11:46:13 EDT 2008

I would be happy to host a teleconference on OLPC Health this upcoming
week.  I have been attempting to coordinate OLPC Health efforts from
here in Boston with fairly limited amounts of time.  But I would love
to share what I know about current deployments and what some teams
have been working on.

''Seth

>>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwcSEcfR464