[Health] health project in GSoC 2008

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:50:24 EDT 2008

Andrew,

Here at OLPC, students propose their own projects for Summer of Code. ;-)
Working on an EKG project might be difficult since it assumes access to
hardware (microcontrollers, sensors, etc) as well as electrical engineering
(in addition to code) work, but feel free to write up a short project
proposal for what you're thinking of doing to this list, the devel list, and
the gsoc list (which you should join) and people will probably comment on
it.

The EKG efforts so far seem to be in the very early stages - you may have to
start from scratch - but if you write up a proposal the folks working on EKG
stuff might come out of the woodwork and chime in on what they're doing. The
information on the wiki about EKG efforts isn't terribly up-to-date.

Best,

-Mel