[Health] [IAEP] Coloring books on the XO?

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Tue Jul 15 09:48:12 EDT 2008

Coloring something certainly helps remember it.  And changing the colors of
shapes/objects in a drawing or scene or skin is one of the simple pleasures
in life.  A simple implementation of coloring would let you pick the colors
of your own sugar skin and icon.

I dreamed the other day about those pattern-coloring books that introduce
you to unusual but beautiful tilings; when I was a kid we used to make
copies of them or trace them on onionskin and color separately, later
comparing the results for elegant patterns.

S.