[Health] Coloring books on the XO?

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Sat Jul 12 14:32:42 EDT 2008

How do you feel about providing coloring books like activities in sugar?
I've found material from the American Red Cross on Disaster Preparedness in
around 20 languages[1].  I feel that it would be fairly trivial work to
create a template for children to color in in another activity (hopefully
the wonderful painting activity from ICDL).  Is this work worth doing?

Is a coloring book an effective method of distributing information in a
digital realm?  Is it a constructionist method or how could it be made one?

Seth

[1] http://www.redcross.org/services/disaster/0,1082,0_504_,00.html