[Health] [Grassroots-l] Health Jam 2008

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:20:24 EDT 2008

iXO,

let me think about how much I can contribute. I am pretty maxed out
working on Nepal's deployments.

I highly recommend you guys talk w/ Greg Smith for a structured project
plan. He can also funnel info to you guys from what the latin American
pilots need.

I probably won't be in the US for another 10 months. I doubt you want to
wait that long :)

Bryan
Kathmandu

best of luck