[Health] [Grassroots-l] Health Jam 2008

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Tue Apr 29 15:13:03 EDT 2008

Bryan,
  Great ideas !
  Let's continue this health related discussion over on the OLPC Health
mailing list (we are veering off the general grassroots topics here), and
see about bringing your ideas to the next Health Jam... maybe someone can
speak up and propose a time/place on the east coast instead of the west
coast.  *hint* *hint*

Sorry that you are so far away, it would be great to have you there.  (Maybe
align the jam to the next time you are in the area ? :)

-iXo