[Health] Thanks for the Great Feedback!

Tribley, Lloyd tribleyl at ahca.myflorida.com
Mon Apr 28 13:46:20 EDT 2008

Hi Mel ~ That's great on the Chinese version. Thank you so much!  This
will also be helpful in my work with Chinese language and TESOL teaching
resources for children. Looks like I have an invitation to present at
China's annual national HIT conference at the end of Sept. Just need to
finalize topics based on their needs. I will take the XO with me. Am I
correct to recall that China decided not to originally participate in
OLPC? However if I can position the XO in the telehealth area with all
the great work the folks are doing it might be an alternative path to
bring it in. Just an idea for the group.

I'll begin looking at the children's books.

Lloyd...