[OLPC-GSoC] GSoC Mentoring

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:38:52 EDT 2009

Great!  I agree that starting with OLPCGames might be a good idea (but
you would want to strip out a lot of stuff).  I even proposed the idea
to Mike Fletcher a few weeks ago but he didn't seem interested.

It sounds like you have a good idea what's required - Feel free to
write it up on ProjectIdeas and I'll take a look at it and maybe add
some stuff.

Cheers,
Wade